Welcome...



...All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain....

- soliloquy from Blade Runner


Bits and bytes do get lost, awash in the rain of data flow that is Internet. They slip away from us, never to found again... some of them will be captured here, many more will not... like tears in rain...



Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bits in rain

Gingerbread update and My Touch 4g

I've recenlty updated my TMobile My Touch 4g to Gingerbread and my Swipe become unusable. It couldn't recognize almost any word- it will replace you with Roy. How annoying is that it couldn't recognize even such simple everyday words!

I couldn't figure out what was going on.
 Finally, I've stumbled upon this page:

By default, language is changed to ES (Spanish,) instead of EN (English). No wonder nothing worked! I've changed it and now Swype works perfect again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment